Hisense

JARN News

2012.05.29

3. VRF

VRF sales in many countries are steadily expanding, helped in part by stricter energy-efficiency regulations and the growing green-building market. Despite the lingering effects of the global economic...

2012.05.29

2.11.4 South Africa

South African market size is estimated at about 370,000 units in 2011, a 6% increase from 2010.   More air conditioners are exported to South Africa than any other country in Africa. These exports are believed to include units re-exported to the six countries that border the Sahara Desert to the south.   Reinforced by its abundant natural resources, South Africa shows potential for furth...

2012.05.29

2.11.3 Algeria

The market size of Algeria was estimated at about 200,000 units in 2011, a 5% up from 2010. Air conditioners imported from China reached 600,000 units in 2011, a decrease of 30% compared with the previous year. These imported air conditioners are reportedly often re-exported to neighboring countries.   Ductless split air conditioners account for 60%, while window units take 40% of the market....

PR 2018.09.25

i-NX-Q: the new Climaveneta multi-purpose heat pump with inverter technology

Mitsubishi Electric Hydronics & IT Cooling Systems presents i-NX-Q. Climaveneta’s air source multi-purpose unit with scroll inverter compressors and cooling capacity from 43 to 151 kW. The logic of
2012.05.29

2.11.2 Nigeria

The market size of Nigeria in 2011 is estimated at about 430,000 units in 2011, a slight increase from previous year.   Ductless split air conditioners account for 88% of the market and window types comprise the remaining 12%. The number of imported air conditioners from China has grown considerably compared with the previous year. The market has not yet reached its growth potential, however,...

2012.05.29

2.11.1 Egypt

Egyptian air conditioner demand was 575,000 units in 2011, a drop of 5% from the previous year. Political instability was a major factor behind the drop in air conditioner imports from China, which fell by as much as 50%.   Owing to Egypt’s strategic location, a certain percentage of air conditioners appear to be re-exported to neighboring countries.   Split and window air conditioners a...

2012.05.29

2.11 Africa

According to the IMF, the real GDP growth of North Africa combined with the Middle East was 3.5% in 2011, a drop from 4.9% in 2010. Real GDP growth in Sub-Saharan Africa fell slightly from 5.3% in 201...

PR 2018.09.25

Kaori Heat Exchanger meet Ecodesign for Heating & Cooling experts

In order to contribute the innovation competency and strengthening of the competitiveness for the Heating and Cooling industries, Kaori enhance the development of innovative technologies on energy-eff
2012.05.29

2.10.3 Mexico

Mexico’s annual GDP growth rate was 3.9% in 2011, less than the 5.5% in 2010. Mexico’s air conditioner market size is estimated at about 850,000 units in 2011, an increase of 10% over 2010. Window units and split units share the market. The major brands selling window units are LG, Carrier, Samsung, and York. Among splits, cooling-only types dominate the market and heat pump types are expanding th...

2012.05.29

2.10.2 Argentina

Argentina’s annual GDP growth rate was 8.0% in 2011, less than the 9.2% in 2010. Argentina is the secondlargest air conditioner market in Latin America after Brazil. Argentina’s air conditioner market size is estimated at 1.2 million units in 2011, an increase of 20% over 2010. Argentina continues to impose import restrictions on finished products for ductless air conditioners with capacities lowe...

2012.05.29

2.10.1 Brazil

Brazil’s annual GDP growth rate was 2.8% in 2011, much less than the 7.5% of 2010. Brazil, the largest air conditioner market in Latin America, did not reach the economic growth projected for 2011 due...

2012.05.29

2.10 Latin America

The air conditioner market size of the Latin American countries is estimated at about 6.3 million units in 2011, an increase of 12% over 2010. Ductless split units account for 72%, with windows units accounting for the remaining 28%. PACs including VRFs are estimated at approximately 400,000 units. VRF systems are estimated at approximately 15,200 units in 2011, a 22% increase over previous year. ...

Toshiba Danfoss Chemours

Exhibition & Event

Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning New Shirokuma-kun RAC

Subscription to Weekly JARN Newsletter (free of charge)

We publish Weekly JARN Newsletter (English/German/Spanish/Chinese/Russian/Japanese) and send it by e-mail. If you would like to receive it, click here.

Hisense