eJarn
Username/ID
Plear enter userid
Password      *Forgot Password?
Please enter password
World Chiller and Air-side Equipment Market: 1 OVERVIEW
2017/11/19
Chillers are the main product in central air conditioning systems. They are adopted mainly in factories for process cooling and are also used for air conditioning in large commercial complexes. The largest systems are used for district heating and cooling. In addition to these air conditioning applications, chillers and air-side products are also widely used in refrigeration since they have a wide operating temperature range.
 
The 2016 world air conditioner market scale was US$ 92.6 billion. Of this, residential and light commercial air conditioners accounted for about 60% of the market, and the remaining 40% consisted of unitary, chillers, and air-side products. Breaking this down in more detail, the market share of chillers came to 8.1% and air-side products came to 7.6%, for a combined total of 15.7% of the market.
To view the complete content, please log in.
Username/ID
Plear enter userid
Password      *Forgot Password?
Plear enter password