eJarn
Username/ID
Plear enter userid
Password      *Forgot Password?
Please enter password
3|5 JAPAN
2017/09/22
According to JRAIA, shipments of refrigerated display cases for the Japanese market increased by 1.4% to over 312,000 units in 2016 compared with 2015, refrigeration-freezer units increased by 2.2% to nearly 30,000 units, condensing units decreased by 1.7% to around 91,000 units, commercial refrigerators increased by 4.3% to nearly 228,000 units, transport refrigeration units increased by 10.2% to about 33,000 units, water coolers decreased by 8.3% to around 13,000 units, and ice machines increased by 8.2% to about 72,000 units.
 
Refrigerated Display Cases
 
Of the refrigerated display cases sold in the Japanese market in 2016, sales of self-contained type display cases approached 185,000 units, and sales of split-type models approached 128,000 units. For split-type refrigerated display cases, refrigeration use accounts for an overwhelming share of about 85%, with freezing use accounting for the remaining 15%.
To view the complete content, please log in.
Username/ID
Plear enter userid
Password      *Forgot Password?
Plear enter password